Thursday, October 4, 2007

10-4-07

DVRs for tonight:
8pm My Name is Earl (NBC)
9pm CSI (CBS), Grey's Anatomy (ABC), or Supernatural (CW) - One will have to be a download.
10pm Big Shots (ABC) - Pilot was better than expected, so I'm giving it another chance.

JJ Abrams is making a new pilot for ABC.

CA.gov was accidentally deleted for several hours after the government tried to "fix" the changes made by a hacker. I'm glad they're not in my IS department.

Today is the actual anniversary of Sputnik, so more articles: Countdown of the top 10 Sputniks, and Russia celebrates the event.

Ally Sheedy has been cast as the mother/DNA donor of Jesse in Kyle XY. She'll appear in the final 3 episodes of this season when it comes back for the 2nd half.

A device designed to detect Martian bacteria may provide critical advances in diagnosing TB here on Earth. I like to see that they are still finding uses for technologies developed for space.

No comments: