Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12-5-07 Couch Potato Corner

Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth now has a DVD release date: 3-11-08.

The latest strike casualty is the post-Superbowl episode of House. They were unable to make the planned 2-parter that would lead into another episode the next week, so they are going to play a regular (already filmed but unaired) episode instead.

They filmed alternate endings for I am Legend. If I were more familiar with the original book (or even the first movie), this would probably annoy me.

I have to share this Funny or Die video of animals supporting the writers' strike.



NBC's Saturday strike response: Best-of SNL shows. Unfortunately, most of them are actually best-of-recent-seasons. I might watch the December 29th one though, best-of-SNL-commercial parodies, which goes back to the Bass-O-Matic.

DVR for tonight:
9pm Private Practice
10pm Life

No comments: