Monday, January 26, 2009

1-26-09

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman has won the Newbery Medal. (Making it the only winner I've read prior to the announcement. Strangely enough, I think that I've seen more movie adaptations of winners than I've read.) Sources: Locus announcement, Neil Gaiman's reaction post, Tor announcement, and Wikipedia list of winners.

John Scalzi has posted the audio files for the rest of his San Francisco readings.

Starting in March, Scrubs will move from Tuesdays at 9 to Wednesdays at 8.

i09 has a cartoon picture of 70s TV scifi characters (although at least one was actually early 80s). I'm trying to figure out how bad it is that I recognized most (but not all) of them.

The Easter Doctor Who movie may be delayed due to a shipping mishap.

DVRs for the week:
Mon 6pm Kyle XY & The Closer
Mon 7pm Trust Me (pilot episode - still considering whether to watch)
Mon 8pm House
Tues 7pm Leverage
Tues 9pm Scrubs & Fringe
Wed 9pm Lost
Wed 10pm Life on Mars
Thu 7pm Burn Notice
Thu 9pm CSI & Supernatural
Thu 10pm Eleventh Hour & Private Practice
Fri Monk, Psych & Battlestar Galactica
Sat Legend of the Seeker
Sun SuperBowl (the one time per year where I watch the commercials and skip the show)

No comments: