Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6-3-08

RIP Mel Ferrer. The actor I remember best as the Marquis de Maynes in Scaramouche (he has 102 other roles listed in IMDB) died in his sleep at the age of 90.

A new web browser has been developed by a grandfather for his autistic grandson.

It looks like GM may dump the Hummer and put more support behind their electric car since they see gas prices causing long term buying changes. This is the best car news I've seen in ages. I never want to see another of those gas guzzling, road hogging, impractical eye-sores.

SciFi Scanner has an interview with J. Michael Straczynski where he discusses his many projects. He confirms that he is writing the movie adaptation of Lensman.

Darth Mojo released his 2nd B5 flashback: a miniature made of the garden sector of B5.

Wired has an long interview with Ronald Moore, which I haven't read yet because I'm about 4 weeks behind on Battlestar Galactica, and I'm afraid of spoilers.

There is nothing on TV tonight.

No comments: