Thursday, November 13, 2008

11-13-08

NBC has canceled My Own Worst Enemy. It will air the full 13 episode run.

SciFi has renewed Sanctuary for a 2nd season.

HBO has ordered a pilot based on George R.R. Martin's "Song of Ice & Fire" series. What is the current trend of making fantasy TV series based on books I could barely get through? I know lots of people loved these, but I think there are better choices.

Here's an interesting article on a company brewing diesel fuel from sugar cane. I love the concept, but not the apparent source of the sugar they use.

Scientists have discovered protein behaviors that are providing a better understanding of how evolution actually works.

Toyota is releasing a car designed for the safety of dogs.

DVRs for tonight:
8pm My Name is Earl
9pm CSI, Supernatural & Grey's Anatomy
10pm Life on Mars & Eleventh Hour

No comments: