Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7-31-08

Warner Brothers is planning a movie for Marvin the Martian.

If you missed Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog when it was free a couple weeks ago, you now have a 2nd chance at Hulu.com.

Quark is coming to dvd! The sci-fi parody from the 70s about an interstellar garbage collector which ran 8 episodes on NBC (of which I think I've seen 4) will be released on dvd October 14th.

Mike Brotherton and The Book Bark are having a discussion of good worldbuilding books. Help me remember which great examples they've left off.

Solar Flare lists 15 classic Doctor Who stories to show to fans of the new series.

100 Science Fiction novels recommended by a high school teacher. Some are the usual suspects, some are fairly odd selections. I think I've only read 5, but many have been on my TBR list for years.

NASA has confirmed water ice has been found on Mars.

DVR for tonight:
Burn Notice

No comments: